- "Alfie has attended the crèche since he was 10 months old, I can honestly say he has enjoyed every day. From the baby room, to the toddler room he is now in, he has clearly been well looked after.
All staff we have dealt with are child focused, attentive and friendly and clearly work hard with the children, as Alfie has come home singing many new songs (always with a dance to go with it!!), nursery rhymes, numbers, letters, colours and much more. Parents evenings have been informative and give a good insight into what the children get up to every day.
Foodwise, the crèche have been accommodating with food allergies, and the variety and quality of food the children experience is excellent. Alfie has experienced many different foods, and whilst he hasn’t liked them all, we consider it a great way for trying out new tastes and flavours.
Alfie goes in smiling and comes home smiling, as parents we couldn’t ask for more."
– Sally Abel (NPT)
- "The girls at the nursery a fab, really flexible and helpful. My children have come on so much from the interaction with the other children. The memory books are awesome too, a wonderful keepsake for the future."
– Vicky Sloan (NPT)
- "We are very happy with the care that our daughter gets at Schoolhouse. The staff are all very caring and she has really developed social skills being at the nursery."
– Sian Richards, daughter Erin Richards (Bridgend)
- "We have been very happy with the care of all three of our children. Staff are always accommodating to needs and routine."
– Sian & Will Havelock, son Rohan Havelock (Bridgend)
- "The helpful and friendly staff did a fantastic job of putting two nervous parents at ease. There are plenty of activities for the children and good inclusive feedback is given at the end of each day. The staff are enthusiastic and enjoy what they do, so you feel your child is their number one priority. This also creates a great atmosphere for children to be in. Couldn't recommend enough."
– Claire and Roz (Singleton)
- "Very friendly staff, feel very happy to leave my daughter in their capable hands. Great home made food, balanced meals. Lovely homely nursery"
- Rhian Davies (Carmarthen)
- "Lovely homely creche, all staff are welcoming and friendly. Great home made food. All-round a great crèche!"
– Elen Davies (Carmarthen)
- "Amelie is a different child to before she started at nursery, and I know that this is because of the routine, care and attention she gets."
– Maeve Brisk (Singleton Swansea)
- "Dear all, many thanks for taking excellent care of me and teaching me many things including English! I have had a great time in nursery but now I am going to school. I will come back to the holiday club soon! Lots of love." – Rebecca Del Sol Gonzalez (singleton Swansea)
- "To all the girls in Tweenies, thank you so much for looking after Oscar so well. He had a bad experience at his first nursery so it is amazing that he settled in so quickly with you all at Singleton. This is a testament to how caring and friendly you all are. Thank you so much for all your hard work. He seems to be loving it in the Toddlers section but I'm sure he is missing you all very much! Best Wishes."
– Holly, Mark and Oscar Bowtell (Singleton Swansea)